Assisted Living in and around Gulf Breeze, FL
Learn more about the BeeHive Homes Assisted Living concept
Bees are among the most cooperative, social creatures on earth. That’s exactly why we’ve borrowed the bee philosophy—because the hive supports everyone who lives there, as you will see when you visit us! We have our version of the queen; we call her our administrator. She has her staff of worker bees whose professional expertise allows you to live in immaculate rooms with home-cooked food and when you need a little help, a worker is dispatched to help you out. “In the hive,” as we like to call it, we’ll encourage you to take part in daily activities that not only help you preserve your youth, but will earn you the respect of your fellow hive residents. That’s critical to maintaining dignity.
Now, as any self-respecting hive does, we have a whole list of hive amenities. You won’t get sweet-talked (bee-ism) with one picture and then discover that hive life isn’t for you! Just take a look!
BeeHive Assisted Living Amenities
- Our administrator holds a BS and is a registered nurse with over 20 years of experience.
- We also have an additional staff nurse who is on duty from 3-11, Monday through Friday.
- The Hive owners are veterans of the first Gulf War and we are a veteran family home.
- Our safety equipment features a natural gas power generator capable of powering 120% of our hive’s electrical requirement.
- Don’t want to go out to have your hair done? No problem! Enjoy our in-house salon.
- 24/7 supervision and charting of medication.
- Home-cooked, dietitian-approved meals
- The kitchen is open 24/7 and sleeping in is no problem.
- We provide assistance with activities of daily living such as dressing, grooming, bathing, toileting, and dining.
- Daily housekeeping and laundry service
- Individual and group activities tailored to your specific interests, such as fieldtrips to local restaurants and shopping stores
Although our facility is new, we’ve been providing senior living for over 27 years. We are committed to serving with knowledge, compassion and love. BeeHive Homes of Gulf Breeze reflects the feel of a family residence while offering advanced safety features. These include a call system for residents in addition to fire alarm and sprinkler system. Our home features wide hallways and doors for easier access. Our residents can enjoy the landscaped views from our large screened in porch or the family style living room with large television and fireplace setting.
- We have private and semi-private rooms available
- Each bathroom has a roll-in shower with a lift-up bench seat.
- Each bathroom has a built-in heater so your loved one will not get cold while showering.
- Grab bars are located by the toilet and in the shower to help prevent falls.
- There is an AC and heater in the room for the resident to be able to control his or her own room temperature.
- Every room is cable-ready.
- Kitchen is open 24 hours a day with three meals served hot daily, and two snacks offered daily.
- Full housekeeping and laundry services weekly are as needed.
- Daily activities such as, Bingo, arts and crafts, puzzles, and exercises
- Monthly outing to a local restaurant
- Want to take a bath? No problem! We have a step-in spa tub.
- Gorgeous view of a pond in the back yard
- Screened-in patio to enjoy an outdoor setting while visiting your loved one.
- Free WIFI
- Your loved one can have a physician’s assistant or a nurse practitioner come into the hive to care for their primary care needs.
- A registered podiatrist
- A registered optometrist
- Outside home health nurses to aid in physical therapy, occupational therapy, and behavioral health.
BeeHive Homes is a proud member of the Florida Assisted Living Association (FALA). Our mission is to provide the highest quality senior living care for the elderly in a respectful and dignified manner. Our staff to resident ratio is the highest in the Florida Panhandle.
BeeHive Homes is a Florida state-licensed Assisted Living Facility– License # AL12891.