5 Reasons to Choose BeeHive Homes
At BeeHive Homes, we are committed to offering a home-like environment for our residents. Our goal is simple: provide an environment that allows our residents to live comfortably while helping them to maintain their independence. This means providing our residents with all the comforts of home without sacrificing their safety. It also means offering assisted living services and amenities tailored specifically to each resident’s need and in an effort to enrich all aspects of their well-being.
- Home-Like Environment. At BeeHive Homes, you will never get lost in a crowd– we keep our homes small so we can meet the needs of each individual resident and get to know them on a personal level. Step into our home, take a tour, and you will see and feel first-hand what makes us different. Our home provides a warm and inviting setting, one that looks familiar and feels comforting, just like your beloved family home.
- Safety and Security. Keeping seniors safe stands out as one of the key benefits of living in an assisted living home. Our community is designed with accessibility and mobility in mind. We have grab bars installed in the bathroom, handrails in hallways, lighted pathways in darkened areas, and more to minimize fall risks and ensure the safety of our residents. In addition to these safety features, we have staff available at all times of the day to ensure the security of our residents in the event of an emergency or urgent situation.
- Healthy Lifestyle. The preparation of healthy, balanced meals and easy access on-site activities focused on improving your physical health and cognitive well-being and are just a few of the benefits of being at BeeHive Homes Assisted Living. Both our in-house cooks and activity directors can get to know our residents and plan meals and activities around our residents’ unique tastes and interests.
- Socialization. By joining our community, you are assured the opportunity to build new relationships every day – with staff and fellow residents. Conversations over a hot cup of coffee, taking up a new hobby with a neighbor next door, or joining in group activities are just a few ways residents can connect with others.
- Peace of Mind. At BeeHive Homes Assisted Living, we often hear from friends and family of residents how they can rest easy knowing that their loved one is being well cared for by our team.